Saturday, July 13, 2013

Awesome Free and Fast VPN (With out any 3rd party Application) To unblock Any Site

1.From Windows 7 Desktop, click Start >Control Panel to open the control panel.
2.Click Network and Internet, click Network and Sharing Center.
3.Click Set up a new connection or network, then Connect to a workplace.
4.Select option No, create a new cnonection, then Use my Internet connection (VPN).
5.In the Internet Address text box, enter uspptp.hotfreevpn.com
6.In Next window, Enter free in User name field, and use 1234 in the Password field, then click "Connect" button to start the free VPN connection!
It's pretty awesome. I've been using it for a bit, and it's really fast. I don't even really notice a difference from my normal speed. After you follow those steps, it'll appear in your list of places to connect. Just connect/disconnect to it as you wish.
For More Help Watch Video:


Note:If you found any problem, just tell me as comment.I shall help you.Thanks for visiting
Like the Post? Please share it with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning !

Search This Blog